Thursday, March 31, 2011

Wednesday Dinner 3/16/2011


Buenos Dias mi ca corazons! Let me get right to it! This weeks "Wednesday Dinner" was "Wednesday Dessert" and it was DELISH!!!! Anyone who knows me knows that dessert is my favorite meal of the day!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOOOOOOOVE Ice cream!! It was so nice and sunny and I couldn't really figure out what to eat for dinner and on top of that my house was being painted so I didn't really feel like cooking. So I baked some brownies (not home made) but Duncan Hines, which in my opinion are just as good. Anyway to go with my brownies I had some GOOD OL Rite Aid ice cream, (mint & chip flavor) formally know as Thrifties! That is like theeeeee best ice cream, bump Baskin Robbins & ColdStones, Thrifties/Rite Aid are the Ice Cream OG's (haha). So basically I made a little brownie sundae, and it was YUMMIES!!! Chocolate brownie topped with the mint & chip ice cream. The moistness of the brownies mixed with the ice cream was just the best! I enjoyed my "Wednesday Dessert" on my couch watching Top Chef! If you would like to get on the "Wednesday Dinner" couch drop me a line http://wednesdaydinnerwithash@yahoo.com and follow me on Twitter, www.twitter.com/wednesdaydinner. In closing I would like to leave you with this "Your life is a reflection of where your mind is" until next week, Ashley.

No comments:

Post a Comment