Thursday, November 19, 2009

Wednesday Dinner 11/18/09

















Good Morning my loves! I hope you all are doing well and in a good mood, I know I am. Anyway this weeks "Wednesday Dinner" was wack, I was stood up by my cousin (Shame on him). My plans where to have dinner with my cousin Marc but for some reason Marc was double booked helping my cousin Mikey move into his apartment yesterday. So I was left to fin for myself, which was fine but the only problem was I had no clue of what I wanted to eat. I had waited so long to eat I was starting to get irritated and get a headache. Anyone who knows me knows you don't play with my food or my money! I was going back and forth with what I wanted to eat, I didn't want to drive far but I wanted something good. Sheesh I know I was all over the damn place. So after much thinking I decided to go to good old "El Pollo Loco" (http://www.elpolloloco.com/) and here is what I ate:

2 Taco's Al Caborn (Chicken)
1 Chicken Taquito
1 Loco Salad
Chips and Guacamole
2 Churros

I know that sounds like a lot of food and it probably is to most people, especially for one person to eat. But if you know me you know I'm greedy and there is a fat person that lives inside of me! I got all of that food for $7.02 WHAT! I know crazy right! Don't sleep on El Pollo Loco's value menu! I went inside to order my food and I have no idea why the hell I did that because this El Pollo Loco was PACKED! There were parents and kids all over the place and it seemed like it took about 10 minutes for me to get my food. They where just really going thru it over there. So I just bought me food home, tore it down and it was a wrap. All in all the food was good, the best part for me was the Churros (YUMMY)! If you would like to get on the "Wednesday Dinner" ride or have any suggestions get at me ashleymarie729@gmail.com. In closing I would like to talk about CHOICES. A choice is defined as: the act of choosing, the right to choose. In life we all make choices some good and some bad. However at a certain age in your life you have to make a effort to make only good choices. Recently I found out that someone I once loved and cared a lot for made the ultimate bad choice. I felt so bad and wanted to try my hardest to help, fix or make it better. However what it boils down to is a "Choice" that that person made and now has to live with it. Never let anyone choose for you, and make sure the choices you make in your life are choices you can live with. At the end of the day one bad choice can bring a lifetime of unhappiness. Think about it! Until next week Cheerio- Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment