Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wednesday Dinner 8/25/10

I know I am a little late, however I was debating if I should blog about last weeks dining experience, which I would like to say was less than appetizing. Last week I had a lot going on; Shelby was preparing to leave for college and life was hectic last week, however we managed to get her off safe and sound. So last week was Shelby's last "Wednesday Dinner" for a while and the last "Wednesday Dinner" for August (I mean that’s nothing special but hey). So I was trying to get her and Melissa out for dinner, however the 3 of us together are extremely indecisive, we went to dinner about 8pm which is very late for me but whateve! We couldn't decide what we wanted to eat so I made the executive decision and decided to try "Nathan's" (http://nathansfamous.com/PageFetch/), "Nathan's" has a new location in Manhattan Beach and I have to say that I was not pleased with the service or my food. We arrived around 8:20pm and it was just all bad, the cashier/order taker was very sharp and rude. The food was gross! It had an overly fried taste to it, here is what we ordered


Melissa- Bacon, Cheese & Ranch Fries
Shelby- Chicken Tenders
Ashley- Hot Dog Combo with Onion Rings

Everything was not appetizing, I am not sure how a hot dog can't taste good but it happened. I think it’s because the bun wasn't soft! I don't think I'll be going back to "Nathan's" ever! See the pictures and decide for yourself. Over dinner my sisters and I laughed and joked as we always do! My food came to a total of $6.40 which is a little much for a hotdog combo! If you would like to get on the "Wednesday Dinner" crew drop me a line wedenesdaydinnerwithash@yahoo.com and follow me on Twitter www.twitter.com/wednesdaydinner. In closing I would like to leave you with this "In order to have demands you must be in demand" Until next week -Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment