Thursday, March 1, 2012

Wednesday Dinner 2/29/2012



Gooooood morning!!!! The weekend is almost here so cheers to that! So yesterday we got an additional day and it was officially LEAP day, ayyyeeee! Anyway last nights dinner was short and to the point. This place is one of my secret treasures and I absolutely love it!! Not sure if you guys are up on "CW & Chris Fish & Chicken" (http://www.cwandchris.com/) they are located on Western Ave, 1 block before Gage. This place has some of the best fried fish and chicken I have tasted and I personally think its one of the best fish places in Los Angeles. Because of the weather conditions yesterday, I so wanted something quick and take it home. So here is what I ordered:

3 Item Combo with 2 Sides- Catfish, Shrimp, Oysters, Coleslaw & French Fries
1 Side Order of Hushpuppies

The total for the 3 item combo was $11.70 and the hushpuupies where $1.25, not bad considering all the food I got. CW is a family owned business, its not the nicest looking place inside or outside however the customer service was great and my food was ready when I got there! The fish was very good, well seasoned and nicely fried. The shrimp was ok not my favorite! But the oysters were delish!! I enjoyed those a lot! That was my 1st time trying the shrimp and oysters from there! I probably won't have the shrimp again but the oysters I definitely will! If you are not familiar with CW check them OUT! If you would like to be a part of the "Wednesday Dinner" tribe drop me a line wednesdaydinnerwithash@yahoo.com follow up on Twitter www.twitter.com/wednesdaydinner. In closing I'd like to leave you with this "Don't murder someone who's already committing suicide" until next week -Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment