Thursday, March 3, 2011

Wednesday Dinner 3/2/2011

Hello, good morning (in my Diddy voice). Hope you all are well and making things happen out there in the world. My apologies in the laps in my blogging, there was a death in my family last week so I didn't blog. The funeral was on Wednesday so I took time to handle what was most important, FAMILY. Anyway I am back and everyone is doing better so let the "Wednesday Dinner" story begin. This week I had dinner with my dear friend Erica again, however this time Erica cooked and we ate at her house. Last year Erica purchased a condo (WooooooooHoooooo) and for the longest time I was suppose to stop by and check out her place, so yesterday was the day. Although it was raining cats and dogs last night, I still made it out to Erica’s. Of course in true Ashley fashion I got lost trying to find her place but after about 5 minutes on the phone and 4 u turns I arrived. Erica’s condo is so cute and it’s just the right size for her and her daughter. I loved her COUCH, so modern and cute! When I arrived dinner was already cooked (Erica knows how to treat a lady hahahaha). She made chicken enchiladas, rice and beans. I fixed my plate sat down and it was time to begin our "girl talk". Talking to Erica is always hilarious because we are so much alike, of course I am not going to spill all of what we talked about however I will say we're both in search of love (hahaha). Dinner was good, Erica’s daughter Jaylynn was there in her room. I must say Jaylynn is too cute and funny. She stayed in her room on her Ipad (yea I know a kid with an Ipad) and whatever she was doing she just kept laughing and she has the cutest little laugh! Anyway all and all dinner was good and I enjoyed myself, I invited Erica and Jaylynn over next week for dinner. If you would like to get on the "Wednesday Dinner" house call roster drop me a line wednesdaydinnerwithash@yahoo.com and follow me on Twitter www.twitter.com/wednesdaydinner. In closing I would like to leave you with this "What you do speaks so loud that I cannot hear what you say". Until next week, love peace and soul -Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment