Monday, July 6, 2009

Wednesday Dinner 7/1/09

As most of you know, my friends and I started this thing called "Wednesday Dinner" a few months back. It was started because I am off on Wednesday's from my night job. It was a way for us to all get together during the week, have a great home cooked dinner, drink, laugh and all around have a good time. When it first started it was very small, there where only 4 of us in the rotation. But as time progressed we became a movement and added more people. And there was the birth of "Wednesday Dinner". If you are my friend on Facebook, you know last week was the end of "Wednesday Dinner" at least with that group of people should I say. I will not disclose the reason why "Wednesday Dinner" with that group has been cancelled, however I will discuss the revamping of "Wednesday Dinner". I have decided since me being off on Wednesday was the whole reason why "Wednesday Dinner" was started, I will take this negative and turn it in to a positive and productive thing for me. I have decided that I will become a some what of a food critic and venture out with my other friends and family and visit different high end and budget friendly restaurants on Wednesdays. Blogging as been something I have been interested in for a while and food is something I've always been interested in so I meshed the two. I will try to post something every week, along with my thoughts, photos and of course the thought of my guest during my "Wednesday Dinner". I would like to thank you for following my blog, I hope you enjoy! If you have any suggestions and or idea's on how I can improve my blog, please drop me a line ashleymare729@gmail.com. Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment