Thursday, April 8, 2010

Wednesday Dinner 4/7/10

Good Morning dolls and happy Thursday!!! And so here it is, we have made it through another week of life and we have another story to tell. Today I woke up feeling like crap! I have a headache this size of Precious! But the show must go on. I had been craving a particular something; I'd say for the past 2 weeks or so and had been trying to get there. My original plan was to go somewhere else but I changed my mind. Yesterday it was such a beautiful day in LA, and so it was only right that I ate what I had been craving. I heard a couple of my friend’s mention this place also, so I took that as a sign and my mind was made up. I invited my sister Melissa to come with because she had never been to where I was going and she agreed. So no let the "Wednesday Dinner" story begin; I had been craving "Earlez Grille" http://www.earlezgrille.net/eg/The_Official_Earlez_Grille_Website.html and so that’s where we went. "Earlez Grille" is an LA classic and if you know like I know they are famous for their chili and hot dogs. About 2 years ago "Earlez Grille" moved from Crenshaw and 42nd and now they have moved to Crenshaw right before exposition. I noticed that there are all types of people that eat at "Earlez" from white, black and asian and last night that is just what I saw again. It wasn't crowded last night but it wasn't empty either, there were a few different type of interesting groups there; men playing dominos, a group of co-workers, a family having dinner and a boyfriend and girlfriend. There was a group of girls ordering before Melissa and I and the whole time they were ordering I could feel one of looking at me. Grrrrr, I don't like people who just stare for no reason! So now it was time for Melissa and I told order and here is what we had:


Ashley- Turkey hot dog with chili
Melissa- Pastrami and Fries

I always get the same thing when I go to "Earlez Grille" it was Melissas first time, Melissa doesn't really care for hot dogs she’s is more a sandwich and burger type of girl. Along with our food we both got something to drink, I got lemonade (soooooo good and sweet) and Melissa got a Sprite. My grand total for everything was $15.91 which wasn't bad. So now it was time to eat and we did! My hot dog was DELISH as usual topped with chilli, cheese, onions, relish, mustard and ketchup it really hit the spot. Melissa's pastrami was good but it wasn't anything close to Johnny's Pastrami. The french fries where big steak like fries and I personally don't care for those kind of fries, I like skinny fries. These fries were way to HOT and I burned my tongue trying to eat them. Over dinner Melissa and I talked about her new job, yes that’s right MELISSA GOT A JOB!!!!!!! WOOOHOO! and then it was time to leave. We were both full and satisfied. "Earlez" is one of my favorite spots and I will definitely be going back, now if you haven't been, get there. Just so you know "Earlez" is known for their chili, hot dogs and playas punch. If you would like to swim in the "Wednesday Dinner" pool drop me a line wednesdaydinnerwithash@yahoo.com and follow me on Twitter www.twitter.com/wednesdaydinner. In closing I would like to leave you with this; "Don't go through life, grow through life". Until next week, blessings- Ashley.

No comments:

Post a Comment