Thursday, May 6, 2010

Wednesday Dinner 5/5/10

Good Morning and "How you doin" in my best Wendy Williams voice! I am up, refreshed and ready to make things happen. This weeks "Wednesday Dinner" was short and in honor of Cinco De Mayo. Yesterday I went to one of my favorite taco spots, "Los Taco's" located in WeHo (that's West Hollywood for you lames) on Santa Monica Blvd. "Los Taco’s" is open 24 hours and in my opinion has the best chicken taco's. "Los Taco's" doesn't have a website but here is a yelp link (http://www.yelp.com/biz/los-tacos-w-hollywood). The first time I ate at "Los Taco's" was about two years ago, I was out with my friends and we went after we left the club. It was about 2am and the placed was packed, they have 1st come, 1st serve seating and when we arrived the line was out the door. My friend urged me to try the carne asada taco's but instead I decided to go with what I know and order chicken taco's and that’s when I feel in love with "Los Taco's". Ever since then I've been going to "Los Taco's" and only ordering the chicken taco's and yesterday was no different. Yesterday when I arrived it wasn't crowded with people dining inside but there were quit a few people coming in and ordering for take out. "Los Taco's" is cash only operating business and the inside is very clean and neat (when it’s not busy). I didn't take much time looking at the menu because I already new what I wanted to eat and if you can't tell yes yesterday I had dinner by myself. So here is what I ate:

1 Chicken Taco
1 Medium Lemonade


OMGeeeeee this chicken taco is just DELISH!!! Its kind of served open face but not really because you can tell it’s a taco. The shell is fried just right; not to crunchy and not to soft, the chicken is season well and its served with just the right amount of lettuce, tomato and melted cheese, the taco was also served with a few tortilla chips. "Los Taco's" has a great tomato salsa and you can get as much sour cream as you want and some taco's just need sour cream on them. Each bite of my taco was soooooo yummy and when I was done I was sooo FULL. The lemonade was awesome also, not to sweet and not to bitter, it hit the spot. “Los Taco’s” is pretty cheap; my taco and drink came to a total of $5.21 but I noticed that nothing on the menu was over $10.00 with combination meals starting at $8.95 which isn’t bad. If you aren’t familiar with "Los Taco's" get familiar!!! Like I said they are open 24 hours. If you would like to get on the "Wednesday Dinner" spreadsheet drop me a line wednesdaydinnerwithash@yahoo.com and follow me on Twitter www.twitter.com/wednesdaydinner. In closing I would like to leave you with this "Success requires no explanation and failure allows no alibi's" until next week -Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment