Friday, February 4, 2011

Wednesday Dinner 2/2/2011

AS I AM TRYING TO UPLOAD THE PICTURES, THEY ARE DELETED FROM MY CAMERA (SAD FACE).

This week I had dinner with my good friend Erica Flowers and her daughter Jaylnn. Erica and I haven't had dinner together in a while so we were long over do. It was time for us to catch up and that we did. We met up on at one of my favorite places "Buddha Belly" (http://www.bbfood.com/) "Buddha Belly" has two locations in California. We met up at the one on Beverly in Los Angeles, which is the one that I been to numerous times. I was surprised to find out "Buddha Belly" has Happy Hour (wooooohooooo). The Happy Hour selection wasn't that great but I had some time to kill because Erica was running late so I ordered:


Mojito
Chicken Potstickers

When Erica arrived her and her daughter ordered

Egg Rolls
Lemon Drop (for Erica of course)


I enjoyed my potstickers and my mojito was (DELISH) the best $4.00 I've spent in a while. Erica and I did are usual girl talk and as always it was fun. Now it was time to order dinner and here is what we ate:

Ashley- Ahi Tuna Burger with Sweet Potato Fries (medium-rare ground sushi-grade ahi tuna patty, sweet hawaiian bun, lettuce, tomato, avocado, spicy mayo, sesame seeds, sweet potato fries)


Erica-Korean Steak (teppan-grilled sirloin steak and vegetables, sake marinade, garlic, ginger, side of rice)


Jaylnn- Kids’ Chicken Fried Rice (chicken breast, corn, carrots, edamame)


I have to say that I absolutely enjoyed my burger and fries!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was such a great combination. Erica and Jalynn enjoyed their food as well. Over dinner we did more catching up and it is great as a friend to see my friends doing so well. So SHOUT OUT to Erica for doing her damn thing. All in all dinner was great!!! If you’re not familiar with "Buddha Belly" get familiar. If you would like to get on the "Wednesday Dinner" list drop me a line wednesdaydinnerwithash@yahoo.com and follow me on Twitter www.twitter.com/wednesdaydinner. In closing I want to leave you with this "Knowledge talks and wisdom listens". Until next time besos! -Ashley




















No comments:

Post a Comment