Friday, February 4, 2011

Wednesday Dinner 1/26/2011

The BIRTHDAY edition!!! So today is the birthday of 2 very special people in my life. 1st my best friend of 20 years Tiffany L. Dawson and my God Son Amarion!! The fact that they share their birthdays is beyond sweet! Tiff turned 29 and Amarion aka A.J. turned 7 and I got to spend time with both of them. After work I met Tiff and her family at "Natalee Thai" (http://www.nataleethai.com/) which is one of Tiff's favorite places. Not really mine since I had a bad experience when I was there the last time (http://wednesdaydinnerwithash.blogspot.com/2009/10/wednesday-dinner-102109.html) but hey it wasn't my birthday. I decided I wouldn't order anything I would let Tiff order and I'd share with her. She ordered:

Sweet & Sour Chicken
Chicken Chow Mein

I was cool with that because I knew I would be eating again later when I saw A.J. but who was a foolin. I waited so long to eat that when I left "Natalee Thai" I was beyond FULL! Tiff's mom, grandma, sister and daughter were at lunch also. It’s always good seeing them since we are like family. Over lunch Tiff and I did our usual joking session and enjoyed ourselves. Tiff's grandma was kind enough to pick up the bill (Thanks Grammy)! After that it was time to make my way home and party with A.J.. A.J. is a little man; he is so funny and grown. He says some of the funniest things. At his party he was having sandwiches & salad from Togo's, wings from Wing Stop and cake from Albertsons. All some of my favorite things. I felt like a fat cow because I had the nerve to eat at A.J.'s party right after I got done having a late lunch with Tiff, just call me McGreedo! Sheesh by the end of the night I was soooooo FULL. I couldn't sleep comfortably. A.J. came up at his party; he got cash, gift cards, a cell phone and a lap top. I know right totally different gifts from what I remember getting at 7 but I guess this is a sign of times changing. Anyway I want to give special SHOUT OUT to Tiff: I am so lucky to have you as a friend! I couldn't imagine going through this journey of life with out you. You have taught me a lot and although I don't say it often THANKS!! For being a listening ear, a firm shoulder and a warm hand for me to hold when I need it. Your the BEST, BESTIE of the BESTEST. Hahaha Love you boobie! and to my little man A.J. God mommy loves you and we will be going on our date soon (just me & you) xoxox. If you would like some "Wednesday Dinner" birthday love drop me a line wednesdaydinnerwithash@yahoo.com and follow me on Twitter www.twitter.com/wednesdaydinner. In closing I would like to leave you with this "Sometimes you have to forget how you feel to remember what you deserve" until next week -Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment