Friday, February 4, 2011

Wednesday Dinner 1/19/2011

L.A. has a new basketball team (hahaha). There has been a huge fuss over Blake Griffin and the Los Angeles Clippers since they are now getting as much shine as the Lakers. Who would have ever thought that?! Anyway I stumbled across some tickets to the game, actually 17 tickets to the game. So I extended the invitation to everyone ok well not everyone, the people I talk to daily so I invited:

Shelby & Caleb
Melissa & Doug
Stephanie, Her Mom, Her Son & Her Daughter
Dominick, His girlfriend & Skye
Marc and his 2 friends
Myself and I took A.J. & Calvin

OMG traveling with this many people is a chore in itself, there were so many of us! So the Clippers were playing the Timberwolves and honestly I wasn't really into the game. I mainly wanted the kids to have a good time and that they did. All the kids enjoyed themselves and they all got along GREAT!! During the game the kids ate nachos, popcorn and soda and they were all hyper active. Since I was traveling with kids I decided it was time for us to go so we left about 5 minutes before the game was over and my group of kids were ready to go and they were getting hungry. So we left and hit up Chipotle, it was already late so dinner was quick and then I had to drop the kids off. All in all everyone who went had a good time, which made me happy! If you would like to join the "Wednesday Dinner" family tree drop me a line at wednesdaydinnerwithash@yahoo.com and follow me on Twitter www.twitter.com/wednesdaydinner. In closing I would like to leave you with this "There’s a difference between giving up and knowing when you've had enough". Until next time MUAH! -Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment