Friday, February 4, 2011

Wednesday Dinner 1/12/2011

Ok so I'm catching up on my blog, on this Wednesday I went to "Jersey Mikes" http://www.jerseymikes.com//. I went to the closet one to my house which is the one in Manhattan Beach. I had been wanting to try "Jersey Mikes" for a while and I was having an insane craving for a turkey sandwich. I was impressed to see that once you order they carve the meat and cheese right there for you! The shop was really clean and crisp and not really crowded, so now it was my turn to order and here is what I got:


Small- Turkey & Swiss everything on it (Mike's Way) with extra Mayo

Their sandwiches come in 3 different sizes (mini, regular and giant) I got my sandwich in a size small, thinking back on it I should have gotten a mini. My sandwich had lettuce, tomato, mayo, spicy mustard, pickles, pepper relish, salt, pepper, oil and vinegar. I also ordered a bag of plain chips to go with my sandwich. I decided to take my sandwich home and eat it there because I so tired from work. But once I got home it was ON! I took half of my sandwich and half of the chips along with a tall glass of Raspberry Lemonade and it was ON from there. The sandwich was SOOOOO YUMMY!!!! I could taste every little flavor. The total for my sandwich and chips was $8.00 and some change which wasn't bad. After eating just half of the sandwich and chips I was beyond FULL! "Jersey Mikes" is definetly one of my favorite sandwich places and you to should get familiar. All in all dinner was good, I actually enjoy dining alone! If you would like to co sign with "Wednesday Dinner" drop me a line at wednesdaydinnerwithash@yahoo.com and follow me on Twitter, www.twitter.com/wednesdaydinner. In closing I would like to leave you with this "A reputation take a lifetime to build but only seconds to destroy". Until next time xoxoxoxox -Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment