Friday, February 4, 2011

Wednesday Dinner 1/5/2011

Hello, good morning in my Diddy voice! And HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!! My apologies on my lack of blogging. I’m baaaaaaack!!! 2011 has been a good year so far and "Wednesday Dinner" has been going great. So let the "Wednesday Dinner" story begin. Before I go in to the story let me apologize because I didn't take any pictures (sad face), except for 1. So anyway, I decided to have a little game night at my house, I was super excited about game night because Uno was celebrating their 40th year anniversary. The cards were on sale at Target for $1.00 so I was on a mission to get some cards, after many trips to Target Stephanie finally found the Uno cards and between the both of us we got quiet a few packs. My baby sister Shelby, my cousin Taelor and all my little homies were home from college for Winter Break so of course I invited them over along with a few of my friends. I decided that I would order pizza from my new favorite pizza place "Pizza King". "Pizza King" is one of the hoods best kept pizza places, with a few locations in Los Angeles and a website (http://www.grubhub.com/la/pizza-king/) "Pizza King" is extremely economy friendly and the pizza is DELISH. So here is what I ordered:


2 Extra Large Pepperoni Pizzas’
1 Medium Pizza with Mushrooms, Pepperoni & Sausage



The total for all the pizzas was under $25.00 and with the 2 extra large pizzas I got a free liter soda and I picked Strawberry (YUMSTERS). So I told everyone to come to my house around 7pm and I had a special surprise for the adults!!! I made my 1st batch of "Pink Panties" and boy did I do a good job!! (Clap, Clap). The pizza was sooooo GOOD!!! I didn’t eat any of the pepperoni pizza the special medium pizza was just for me!!! With a little bit of ranch of the pizza, it really hit the spot!! Everyone else agreed that the pizza was good, so good that I didn’t have any left over. The main game of the night was Uno but then I had to bring out one of my favorites Connect Four! I love Connect Four but I have to get my strategy up because I've been loosing lately. Uno was a hit a few people won but I didn't, all in all game night for "Wednesday Dinner" was a hit! Everyone was laughing and joking it remined me of how “Wednesday Dinner” was when I first started doing “Wednesday Dinner”, before the blog. I will be doing something like this again, maybe during the summer, so I can have it outside. Check out the link for "Pizza King" and give them a try, you won't be disappointed. If you would like to get on the "Wednesday Dinner" team drop me a line at wednesdaydinnerwithash@yahoo.com and follow me on Twitter, www.twitter.com/wednesdaydinner. In closing I would like to leave you with this "Love is free, but treat it wrong and pay the price" until next time -Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment